About Your Next Dentist Appointment
At Kildonan Crossing Dental Centre, we pride ourselves on keeping a bright, professional environment and we work very hard to keep our days running on time. This doesn’t happen by accident. We strive to keep appointments on schedule because we understand how valuable your time is.
With that in mind, we ask all Kildonan Crossing Dental Centre patients to keep your appointments, be on time and bring any pertinent information (eg. insurance card) for your visit.
We understand that sometimes plans fall through. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment to a later date, please do so at least 48 hours in advance.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind for your appointment:
- Appointments are required for all patient visits
- We accept emergency visits (please call in advance)
- First visits require medical and dental histories (or release forms)
- We ask for payment after your appointment
- We accept dental insurance plans
- Direct billing available - we work with most insurance companies
- Visa, Mastercard and debit are accepted
- Payment plans are available for major procedures
If you have questions about your dental treatment, fees or payment options, please feel free to give us a call and we are happy to explore available options with you.