Keep your Teeth Transcona Healthy with Kildonan Crossing Dental Care
Kildonan Crossing Dental Care is your Transcona Dentist! With a focus on providing a warm and welcoming environment from the front end to the dentist. Dr. Bohunicky, Dr. Iwaszkiw, Dr. Lischka, Dr. Porco, and Dr. Lin, make up our talented team of dentists. When five independent dentists from west Winnipeg saw the benefits of opening up a new practice, they looked to Transcona. Transcona was a poorly underserviced area and they saw an opportunity.
Going to the dentist should be fun and comfortable – that’s what we believe after all. When deciding on a new dentist, look for dentists who treat you well and have the knowledge and experience to handle your dental issues and oral health. When you walk into the dentist’s office, you’ll be greeted with a smile from our enthusiastic front desk staff, and once you’re in the chair, our dentists can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
We’re Proud to Offer a Variety of Dental Services.
Our Team of Experienced Dentists Keeps Your Smile Beautiful
- Orthodontics and Invisalign
- At Kildonan Crossing Dental Care, we don’t believe in extracting teeth to correct a smile but prefer correcting them. Your teeth are uniquely yours and cannot naturally replace themselves. With Invisalign, you can get a clear set of braces to correct your smile custom designed just for you.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- The world of cosmetic dentistry has evolved a great deal over the decades to the degree that now prosthetic teeth are stronger and more natural-looking than ever before. With years of experience in cosmetic dentistry, our dentists can help you with any questions you may have.
- Using ZOOM Winnipeg in-office teeth whitening, we can perform whitening services quickly with incredible results. Making use of light to complete the bleaching process with limited exposure to heat, you can whiten your teeth and feel comfortable while doing it.
- Implant Dentistry
- Our method of minorly-invasive, painless surgery has been a hit with patients for over 20 years. Modern implants have smaller implant diameters leading to replacement teeth feeling more natural to patients.
- If your existing dentures or implants are coming loose, we also have a technology to help repair this.
- Children’s dentistry
- Children of all ages are welcome at Kildonan Crossing Dental Care. Our dentists have experience working with children of all ages with a strong focus on preventative dentistry.
- Laser cold sore therapy
- Are you tired of dealing with cold sores? While we can’t prevent them from occurring, we can treat them through the use of a dental laser. If caught early, we can help you avoid weeks of discomfort and potential embarrassment.
- We can help you with your denture needs! Whether you’re looking for your first set or are interested in trying out something new, talk to Kildonan Crossing Dental Care. We offer full and partial dentures, crowns, precision-retained, implant-retained, and more. Let us walk you through it.
General Dentist, Community Dentist – Book an Appointment with Kildonan Crossing Dental Care
Kildonan Crossing Dental Care proudly serves the Regent, East Kildonan, Transcona and surrounding Winnipeg areas. We are a resident of Transcona and working with the community is what drives us. If you’re looking for a dentist in Winnipeg or live in Transcona and are looking for a community dentist, call us today. We want to hear from you.